Our products are manufactured under strict quality control guidelines to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
If a defect is noted, please contact Don Hoekendorf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.506.7747 for a replacement or refund.
We offer USPS Ground at $3.50 for domestic shipping only. We typically ship orders the next business day if received by 2PM Mountain Standard Time. Orders made after 2pm will be shipped the following business day. Orders placed Friday after 2pm or over the weekend will be shipped the following Monday. Custom orders and out of stock orders ship in 5-7 business days.
We collect and store the following information:
- Information you give us, including, contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, and financial information;
- automatic information, such as computer sign-on data, browser type, browser language, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our user interfaces and ad data. Like many websites, we use identifiers such as “cookies” and Web beacons to obtain this automatic information.
- discussion board posts and other messages, including your correspondence with us. Our communications will include notices about your account (for example, change in password or payment method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our service. These communications are part of your relationship with ArachniGRIP and you receive them as part of the ArachniGRIP membership.
- general information regarding the Products or Services that you have registered to receive; and
- information from third-party providers and services to help ArachniGRIP provide our Products and Services and to help us understand the use of our Products and Services.
We do not store the following information in the regular course of our business:
Our Use of Your Information
- provide and improve our Products and Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
- encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Products or Services;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers and events to our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
When you visit ArachniGRIP.com, ArachniGRIP’s servers send a cookie to your computer. Standing alone, cookies do not identify you. They merely recognize your Web browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to ArachniGRIP, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or filling out a Web form, you remain anonymous to ArachniGRIP.
If you have identified yourself to ArachniGRIP.com, we use session cookies containing encrypted information to identify you uniquely. Each time you log into the Products and Services, your browser saves a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier tied to your account. These session cookies allow ArachniGRIP.com to identify you uniquely while you are logged into the Products and Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Use of the Products and Services requires session cookies.
ArachniGRIP.com uses persistent cookies that only we can read and use to identify users who have visited our website previously. When you purchase the Products and Services or provide us with personal information, our website assigns a unique identifier to you. This unique identifier derives from a persistent cookie that ArachniGRIP.com places on your Web browser. We especially are careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we store neither account numbers nor passwords in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate ArachniGRIP.com, but you will be unable to use the Products and Services successfully.
We may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with data about ArachniGRIP’s website users to provide you with information about us and the Products and Services.